Free AI Courses Online and 10 Must-Watch AI Movies for Days at Home
#StayHome is probably the most popular hashtag you’ll see on social media these days. As social distancing becomes common practise because of the COVID-19, we found some great ways to make the leisure time fun and useful!
Do you want to learn more about what AI really means?
Due to the fact that AI is one of the biggest human’s support in fighting against the Coronavirus, we are sure that you would love to learn more about how AI really works and how it will develop in the coming years!
HERE you can find more than 250 online AI courses for free!
The courses are from the best universities around the world, and among all these options, we have singled the following ones:
- Elements of AI
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) from Columbia University
- Machine Learning from Columbia University
- Machine Learning from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning from Brown University
- Analysis of Algorithms from Princeton University
- Algorithms, Part I from Princeton University
- Algorithms, Part II from Princeton University
- Robotics: Perception from University of Pennsylvania
- Algorithm Design and Analysis from University of Pennsylvania
- [New] Robotics: Vision Intelligence and Machine Learning from University of Pennsylvania
For movie lovers: top 10 AI movies you could watch these days
If you are more a movie type of person, here are 10 trailers of must-watch AI movies! They will show you the beginnings of AI, and many interesting facts you probably didn’t know!
- The Matrix (1999)
- Ex Machina (2015)
- Her (2013)
- Metropolis (1927)
- Westworld (1973)
- I, Robot (2004)
- The Terminator (1984)
- Blade Runner (1982)
- A Space Odyssey (1968)
- War Games (1983)
We hope that you chose something for you! Stay home safe, and be sure that AI can always make things better!