A short story about the future throughout 10 inspirational quotes
Do you know what’s new about the future? It’s not so uncertain anymore. We can clearly see the shapes of the world’s future reflected in the innovative tendencies of the world’s major companies, our daily life activities, and the optimism of genius AI enthusiasts.
Even if artificial intelligence is “the 21-century thing”, there are some important persons in history who also believed a hundred years ago that the future belongs to us. We are giving you 10 inspirational quotes that can teach us much about our own power to create the future.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln
- The future depends on what we do in the present. Mahatma Gandhi
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
- The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. Mary Pickford
- The future starts today, not tomorrow. Pope John Paul II
- There is nothing like a dream to create the future. Victor Hugo
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt
- When I look into the future, it’s so bright it burns my eyes. Oprah Winfrey
- The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different. Peter Drucker
Last, but not least: the 10th inspirational quote is waiting for you this October in Belgrade, where you will be able to meet the creators of smarter tomorrow in person. Don’t miss a chance to complete the story about the future – see you at Wonderland AI Summit 2020!